Sunday 13 February 2011

Links of the Week - 01

I have decided to post a few of links that I found during the week and want to share with anyone who looks at my blog. These links will be stuff I have found interesting, helpful or just inspiring, they will be mainly written articles or tutorials, as I already post images and videos pretty much every day. I hope that this new addition to my blog is as helpful to you as it has been for me.

For the new comers to the world of photography assisting.

Reminder of why we take photos.

R.I.P Kodachrome, this is their final role.

A way for photojournalists to fund projects, with an example.

The changing view we have on images due to the internet.

Hipstamatic, is it the professionals new tool?

And finally a little fact.

Hope you enjoyed those, some more next Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment