Sunday 7 March 2010

Favourite Galleries - The Photographers' Gallery

When I was back living in London I used to visit this gallery every time there was a new exhibition, now that I am at the Arts University College at Bournemouth I have sadly not be able to get back and see as many new photographers and exhibitions as I would like. There has been some great exhibitions that have stood out over the past few years that I have really enjoyed and taken inspiration from, such as Taryn Simon’s; An American Index of the Hidden and Unfamiliar, The London Fire Brigade Archive, Found, Shared: The Magazine Photowork and many more. This is why The Photographers' Gallery is one of my favourite places for exhibitions and I look forward to the up and coming exhibitions at the gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment